Guidebook to The Hague and the best of The Netherlands
Discover a magical world of dreamy canals, fairytale windmills and shimmering fields of tulips - with this fully researched and updated guidebook to The Hague and the best of the Netherlands.
This is the only English guide to The Hague, the political capital of the Netherlands, steeped in history and with a unique charm all of its own - yet sadly overlooked by the other guides.
With this book you'll find everything you need to get the most out of your stay here:
- how to find a place to stay
- cultural and sporting activities that are going on
- how to move around the city
- local customs and habits
- detailed descriptions of the different areas of the Hague
- free language audio files
- detailed chapter on living and working in the country
- business tips and etiquette
- sight-seeing tips
- detailed street maps
- restaurant reviews
- and much, much more!